Re: Q:Debug Trigger or where dbms_output.putline

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:31:02 -0700

Ralf Bender wrote:

> Hi
>
> is there someone who can tell a good way to debug a trigger? And how or
> where can I select the last informations from writing with
> dbms_output.putline?
>
> Thx for helping
>
> --

It is impossible to help you given the ambiguity with which you posted.

What version and edition of Oracle?
What kind of trigger? table trigger? statement or row? instead of? DDL? system?
How you typed SHOW ERR after compilation to see the specific errors and the line numbers?
What is the problem?

I would suggest you repost your question and this time provide enough information for someone to help you and include the code itself.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu