Re: problems using our DB2 with XML Extender.

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:09:57 GMT

Your problem is you are using DB2. If you were using Oracle you wouldn't have this problem. So export your data to flat files. Uninstall DB2. Install Oracle. Load your flat file data via sqlloader into Oracle. Voila! problem solved. I guarantee you will not have this problem any more. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure