Re: Find Empty Tables

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 07:15:18 -0700

SoulSurvivor wrote:

> This is an instance where the original poster is being (or could be)
> helped by software which has been commercially written by someone.
> Usual spam normally comes out of the blue and isnt asked for.
>
> Fine line. Maybe VM should have emailed the original poster instead
> of the NG in this case.
>
> My TPW.

> <snipped>

I understand your sentiment. But it wasn't that long ago we had someone here that apparently thought the answer to every question was to purchase his product and posted like a mad man.

I think the group benefits if we err on the side of cutting spammers off at the knees.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu