Re: Find Empty Tables

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:00:29 -0700

Billy Verreynne wrote:

> VM wrote:
>
> > I wrote some events for a monitoring system that can do that and more.
> > You can get it at aspeda.com
> >
> > Here's the demo link:
> >
> > http://www.aspeda.com/download/html/download_demo.html
>
> Pissoff.
>
> I take very strong exception at replies that instead of helping the poster
> to solve his problem, pushes commercialware instead.
>
> And this is not the first posting from you that tries to push your
> commercialware here.
>
> So kindly, pissoff before you really get me upset. (be glad I already had my
> first cup of coffee)
>
> --
> Billy

If not with the language I agree with the sentiment. The post did not offer a solution. It just spammed the group promoting a product from which the poster intends to benefit financially.

Lets hope the OP gets the message and, in the future, posts at c.d.o.marketplace. Otherwise everyone should ignore the posts and not visit the offending spammer's web site.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu