Re: Find Empty Tables

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:51:48 +0000

VM wrote:

> I wrote some events for a monitoring system that can do that and more.
> You can get it at aspeda.com
>
> Here's the demo link:
>
> http://www.aspeda.com/download/html/download_demo.html

Pissoff.

I take very strong exception at replies that instead of helping the poster to solve his problem, pushes commercialware instead.

And this is not the first posting from you that tries to push your commercialware here.

So kindly, pissoff before you really get me upset. (be glad I already had my first cup of coffee)

--
Billy