kintana 4.0 to 5.0 upgrade question???

From: fubar <news_at_xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:14:47 -0600

Want to talk with some who can explain on macro scale - not micro scale - on what the kintana client needs to provide (unix machine, dba, unix system admin, disk space, a new (kintana 5.0) oracle ERP install etc) to upgrade a kintana 4.0 install to kintana 5.0. I understand that I may have to upgrade to 4.6 before upgrading to 5.0. What would be the rough cost in dollars to kintana to get this done? Assume I am currently using kintana 4.0 and the oracle accelerator for 11i. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA Chris Received on Fri May 30 2003 - 01:14:47 CDT