Re: 10i

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:12:32 -0700

DJ wrote:

> My company recently received the 10i beta software. If anyone has some
> burning questions they wanna know I will try and find out for you

I have a burning question too. And I ask it as one who intentionally refrains from abusive language here.

How stupid are you?

No doubt your company will now receive a very nice note from Larry's legal team explaining the cost of violating their Beta license and threatening legal action.

To which your company will be entirely justified in tossing you out the door for actions equating to an IQ of about room temperature in degrees Celsius.

I would strongly advise you to find your way to your management and try sincere apologies and grovelling. Sometimes it works.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu