Re: Trying to Install 8i on Redhat

From: dbuckingham <member8912_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:49:18 +0000

IGNORE - saw your email after re-reading :)

Can I have your email address, I had a lot of issues trying to get Oracle 8i to run on redhat and went to a lot of effort to get it running (having to backdate the version of redhat etc.. and other issues) I created a document from a number of sources that I found on the net. I have found this to now work for me, i can email to you if you still need assistance, it may be of use.

Cheers

Dan.