Re: (un) setting global names and db_domain

From: william <wsgullickson_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 May 2003 16:12:04 -0700

And I would like to point out to oracle documentation folks that searching for this method yields nothing:

http://otn.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.drilldown?remark=&word=update+global_name&book=&preference=

http://otn.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.drilldown?remark=AND+hint&word=update+and+global_name&book=&preference=

thanks again - W