Re: 10i

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:06:12 GMT

DJ wrote:

> My company recently received the 10i beta software. If anyone has some
> burning questions they wanna know I will try and find out for you

My 'burning' question - does it look like they are moving to DVD yet? (So far I've only seen 1 piece of Oracle come on DVD - the 9iOCS "One Box Install".)

You are probably under NDA. Don't want you in trouble, but if you can answer - do they list any new deprecations?

TIA Received on Thu May 29 2003 - 16:06:12 CDT