Re: Worst of the worst

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:28:25 -0700

Stephen Parfitt wrote:

> Bad? Well, I don't know. Having been absorbed in a SQL Server project
> even the Worst of Oracle is starting to look like poetry when compared
> to M$oft's (cough) 'documentation'.
>
> Few examples, lots of typos, unprintable (not in PDF, etc), pathetic
> indexing. M$ofts bunch should be condemned to paint the bottom of
> Bill's -um- ... whatever.
>
> <snipped>

Well I sail past Bill's house from time-to-time and as near as I can tell he has no boat. At least not one tied up in Lake Washington. Perhaps they could hire an architect and turn his bunker into something that actually resembles a house.

But yes. Microsoft's documentation makes Oracle's look like an act of divine perfection.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu