Re: ocm program ? tests canceled again ..

From: Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:47:01 +0200

On Tue, 27 May 2003 14:37:36 +0200, Ryan Gaffuri wrote (in message <1efdad5b.0305270437.7f8c0214_at_posting.google.com>):

> Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl> wrote in message

>> Hi,
>>
>> does anybody know what oracle plans to do regarding the ocm program ? It
>> looks like they have some problems with it since they canceled the tests
>> for
>> the second time in a row, without any explanation.
>>
>> Am I the only fool who registered for the tests ? This is getting an
>> expensive joke because for the second time I can trash the tickets.
>
> are you implying that oracle refused to give you a refund? really? OCM
> has never seemed to really take off. Only people I know who have them
> are either executives at consulting companies, got the tests for free
> in beta, or took them for free working for oracle.
They were kind enough not to demand us to pay the price for the test they canceled. The only reason to attend some 'advanced' classes was to qualify for the test and that is not cheap. We also bought tickets that became non-refundable on monday and the cancelation came on thursday ... This is for the second time now and it's getting real boring.

--
With kind regards,
Ronald