Metadata for packages

From: Brian E Dick <bdick_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 02:51:45 GMT

I have the package defined procedure and function metadata from the all_arguments dictionary table. But I also need the metadata for package defined types and variables. I have searched through the docs and through Google and can't come up with the dictionary table.

Anyone know where this metadata is stored?

Later,
BEDick Received on Tue May 27 2003 - 21:51:45 CDT