Create Sample DB

From: kaming <guest_at_guest.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:14:16 +0800

Dear all,

I am new to Oracle world and preparing to the OCP courses and exams. I have just installed the Oracle DB in my Win2000 box and wanna to create the sample DB as the exam guide mentioned. Could someone tell me whether there is a "exported" version of that DB in Internet?

Thanks in advances!

Henry Received on Tue May 27 2003 - 20:14:16 CDT