Trying to Install 8i on Redhat

From: Rob Feehan <rfeehan_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:17:34 -0400

Can't get runInstaller to work. I start it and it hangs on Initializing Java Virtual Machine from... until I Control C out.

Any pointers or ideas. I would like to get this up and running for a personal learning box at home.

email replies appreciated to rfeehan_at_charter.net

Thanks in advance.

Rob Received on Tue May 27 2003 - 19:17:34 CDT