Re: Dbv-00102

From: snlja7 <member30300_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:44:06 +0000

Hello Marcus
Did you ever get an explanaition for you 'solution'.

I ran into this same error doing a dbv.
I re-run it on the datafile and again got the IO error. Same AIX and Oracle version to yours.

I then used the 'alter database...resize' command but did not increase/decrease the datafile. I set it to exactly the same size it was previously.
Re-run the dbv and the problem was fixed. Any idea what fixed it?
L. du Toit