Re: Very High BLKS_GETS_PER_ACCESS, Clustering Factor?

From: SAP BASIS Consultant <basis_consultant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 May 2003 03:44:56 -0700

Hi,

Thanks to all who took the time to answer the question, especially to Dave Hau for providing the link to 'Asktom.oracle.com'. You are correct,
the number of DISTINCT_KEYS is fairly small (70 to 90 or so for a couple
of the indexes). Like somebody mentioned I did exaggerate in stating that 225000 for LF_ROWS is a very large number; I meant large in comparison with DEL_LF_ROWS.

Thanks,
DF