Re: Oracle 9i Limitation (Bug?) in Identifying Key Preserved Tables in Views

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 06:35:38 +0200

On 26 May 2003 18:33:09 -0700, danberkery_at_yahoo.com (Dan Berkery) wrote:

>I should (and will do that), but past experience suggests the dialog
>on this newsgroup far exceeds the quality of the dialog with Oracle
>support. I post back if Oracle support comes back with anything.

I don't think this newsgroup is and should ever function as a replacement for Oracle Support. This group has no obligation and no responsibility to address issues, and there is no guarantee you get the 100 percent perfect answer, nor can the newsgroup assume any liability if the advice doesn't work and/or make things worse. Though I know their might be dissatisfaction with Oracle Support, they only way to do something about that is address your concerns with Oracle, instead of addressing them in this group and/or using this group as a replacement for Support.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon May 26 2003 - 23:35:38 CDT