how can i know the TNSNAME.ORA file used by Toad or another application

From: windymimich <windymimich_at_caramail.com>
Date: 26 May 2003 07:19:36 -0700

I use a winnt system, and i 'd like to know how can i find which TNSNAME.ORA file ( because i have many oracle SQL*NET client installed) my oracle client like Toad uses? I've seen variable like ORACLE_HOME or ORACLE_HOME_NAME in the registry in many registry instance.
How can i give focus(pointer) to a choised ORACLE_ENVIRONMENT? thx Received on Mon May 26 2003 - 09:19:36 CDT