Re: Oh, this is so microsoftish ...

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 26 May 2003 01:22:39 -0700

Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net> wrote in message news:<pan.2003.05.25.17.22.24.947364_at_adelphia.net>...
> > I don't like being labeled as a racist, and I think the recent history
> > of the Croatian people shows they would better keep their mouth shut
> > on this issue
>
> The Croatian people as a whole should better shut up? Well, that proves my
> point beyond reasonable doubt. Thanks for dispelling all doubts.

Maybe not all Croatian people should shut up, maybe this process can start with you. Sorry, but this is the ORACLE newsgroup, we're flamming ourselves just about Oracle. You're doing an offtopic flaming. ;-) Pls if you want to label other people as racist, do it in alt.* newsgroups, not here.
BTW: I think that Sybrand's remmark about Croatians was not racist. He just pointed that looks somehow strange if some guy from former Yugoslavia try to teach others about ethnical tolerance. The same is when Germany became an anti war country in recent days. I think that my, unfornately already dead, granduncle, who fought in Russia during WWII, wouldn't like to see it. :-)))

> You should consider using Metalink. Call oracle support, they explain you
> how to use iTAR to get help. The address is: http://metalink.oracle.com

Just one more info: all communication during this TAR is done by Metalink and it is an iTAR. I didn't contact local support, because writing it on Metalink was easier for me than explaining it to some local guy by phone (lots of example code, pretty complex stuff).

--
Dusan Bolek