AQ email how to use?

From: Cory Brooks <coryb_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 00:11:07 GMT

This may be a really dumb question of the form: I've built it, now what do I do with it?
I've set up a queue that sends an email to a user when messages are enqueued. However the message consists of a number of predefined xml tags. Ideally, I'd like to specify my own subject line and content. My question is how would one use this sort of email? Thanks,

Message as received (the copy & paste did not preserve indentation):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Envelope xmlns="http://ns.oracle.com/AQ/schemas/envelope">

<Body>

<AQXmlNotification xmlns="http://ns.oracle.com/AQ/schemas/access">

<notification_options>

<destination>AQADM.ADV_REQ_REVIEW_Q</destination>

<consumer_name>NEW_ADV_REQ_MAILER</consumer_name>

</notification_options>

<message_set>

<message>

<message_header>

<message_id>BE6DAB785FB8E6A5E030A8C02A012319-1</message_id>

<expiration>-1</expiration>

<delay>0</delay>

<priority>1</priority>

<delivery_count>0</delivery_count>