Re: Oh, this is so microsoftish ...

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 14:57:17 GMT

Daniel,
Are you calling due to a database issue or an applications issue? I think all the applications support has moved to India, but I don't think the database support has.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure