Oracle 9.2 using Redhat 8, Recommended RPMS

From: Niko <nick_wakefield_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2003 10:30:27 -0700

Is there a good list out there somewhere with the RPMS that would be recommended for an Oracle 9i install on Redhat 8. I know about Advanced Server but will not be using it for thias install. If I use an Enterprise version of Redhat it will probably be SUSE but not for this scenario.

TIA Received on Fri May 23 2003 - 12:30:27 CDT