dc_sequences in v$rowcache: Too many flushes and modifications

From: Miguel Zunda <mzunda_at_polar.es>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:55:51 +0200

Hello.

Looking at v$rowcache 53 days after starupt I see that the number of gets of dc_sequences is almost the same as the number of modifications, and the number of flushes is equal to the number of modifications.

What does it means?.

I've one sequence for every table's primary key. All the sequences are KEPT in the shared pool after startup and "cache" parameter is set to 20 for each sequence.

PARAMETER: dc_secuences
COUNT: 40
USAGE: 34
GETMISSES: 2.253
GETS: 6921731
MODIFICATIONS: 6901627
FLUSHES: 6901627 Thanks Received on Fri May 23 2003 - 02:55:51 CDT