Re: Index query - monotonically increasing columns

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 22 May 2003 06:32:50 -0700

Hi Howard,

I wonder how long this post will take to get from Google ......

> Hash partitions were invented in 8i. So you'll be good to go in both
> versions.

Cheers, that will make life easier.

> [Did I really call them 'monotonously' incrementing????! I suspect an
> editorial slip-up if so!! -at least, that's my excuse!!]
It would have been amusing had you actually written than, but I read it that way at first and it seems to have stuck. You did in fact write 'monotonically'.

Cheers,
Norman.

--
select * from users where clue > 0;