DB2 DBA wants to learn Oracle

From: dotyet <dotyet_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 May 2003 03:34:54 -0700

Hey,

I am a DB2 DBA and now I also want to learn oracle 9i. i am already in possession of the oracle documentation. it's just that oracle is a gigantic ship and I am not clear where to board it from. any pointers as to where to start from will be a big help.

my environment is oracle 9i 9.0.1 (i guess this is the correct release number?????) and redhat linux 7.3

i have already installed oracle on this machine and have created a user for my self.

thanks,
dotyet Received on Thu May 22 2003 - 05:34:54 CDT