ora-12705

From: search <gerry_at_village.uunet.be>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:02:20 +0200

Hi there ,

I have installed personal oracle for devellopping reasons. Since then I cannot connect to my unix oracle DB. I do can connect to my windows oracle DB. I changed the tnsnames.ora in a proper way.

I recieve error : ora-12705 unknown NLS parameter. All the other pc's in our netwerk can connect the all DB's.

Some-one told me that oracle par default install a different nls parameter on a unix then on a windows.
So how do I configure my pc that i can talk with both? NLS_LANG =AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1 on ALL windows clients.

who can help me out ?

many thanx in advance Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 08:02:20 CDT