Re: What else against 9.0.1

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:52:35 +1000

Ask them if they apply the policy of desupporting the latest version of database software to ALL database suppliers.

Or is this an "Oracle special"?

Seriously, get as heavy as you can on them. Who's paying the $$$ here? Your company or them?

It's them that have to run, not you!
Or is one of your bosses on the payola?

--
Cheers