Re: How to make lock escalation look good...

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:57:00 +1000

Marketing? You should see their document on porting apps from Oracle to UDB 7!

That one is ten times worse than this *and* it's supposed to be written by techos
and for techos...

Seriously, IBM is doing themselves no favours whatsoever with this continuous campaign of smear. I don't give two hoots if Gerstner & Co hate Larry's arse, but this stuff is getting beyond the joke. And in bad taste!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto