Re: Export oddity

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:23:31 +0100

Brand new 9.2.0.3 db created using (modified) scripts from dbca. I'm a little suspicious that DBCA wasn't really tested with std (since it puts invalid values in the init.ora it creates for a start). I'm rebuilding my laptop here so I get another chance to play with this later on.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA