Re: Could not log into SQL*Plus

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:11:19 GMT

On Sat, 10 May 2003 16:28:45 GMT, faked_at_spam.me.not.com (Jeremy Russell) wrote:

Suppose my databse name is DB
I typed
sqlplusw "sys/password_at_DB as sysdba"
but it still complained that "the service name cannot be resolved" with a Windows dialog box popping up.
I tried
sqlplusw "sys/password_at_OracleServiceDB as sysdba" still it complained that "the service name cannot be resolved" with a Windows dialog box popping up.

What could be the problem?

Thanks