Re: Database Rebuild

From: I.A. Saez <i.a.saez.scheihingGEENSPAM_at_tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:06:48 +0200

Ocp8,

You can beter define your locally managed tablespace with automatic allocation. Tables will start
with 64K initial and extents of 64K and will continue to grow and after x extents it will
jump to 1 M extents and after x more extents it will jump to 8M. See http://www.dbazine.com/jlewis8.html for a better explanation. So define your locally managed tablespace
with automatic allocation and stop worrying.

kind regards,

Ivan