OPS HA and PSSP

From: Tilwen <tilwenbr_at_netscape.net>
Date: 20 May 2003 06:28:06 -0700

We are wanting to implement OPS 8i, HA, and PSSP. However, the vendor that is supplying the hardware and application are saying that OPS and PSSP don't play well together or something of the sort. Is there anyone here that is implementing all of this together. To clarify, the vendor supports HA and OPS, but not the PSSP part. At one time, we were under the impression that OPS and PSSP does not play well, but I do not feel like that is the case. There has been some research done, but we seem to have come up empty handed with all three together. Thanks in advance.

Mike Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 08:28:06 CDT