Re: Query to re-create ini.ora

From: Charles Davis <cdavis10717_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:26:19 -0400

Thank you all for the help.

Unfortunately this is not what I am looking for.

The V$PARAMETER and the V$PARAMETER2 views either truncate the VALUE value (especially for many rollback segments) and a plain old select statement is not really in 'init.ora' format.

Also, the Alert_Log startup info has problems similar to the above mentioned.

I guess I was expecting a reply containing a fancy schmancy process to pull it all together, correctly syntax it all, and, voila, init.ora!!

thanks anway.

Charles