Re: memory usage, 2 javas, 2 apaches?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:10:48 +0100

I don't expect my bosses to know too much about Oracle (or that other RDBMS software we use). I *do* expect them to know about management and computer technology in general.

Of course they get all the Geek exposure they can deal with (there being a Cisco guy on the team as well).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA