Re: Oracle Client Server

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 02:41:51 GMT

IGASONGO wrote:

> I am looking for information about the architecture of the client/server
> of Oracle. What would be its time performance on different platform?

The architecture question:

- Go to Oracle Technology Network at http://otn.oracle.com
- Register on the site.
- Go to Oracle Documentation site at http://docs.oracle.com and expand the
list of books
- Read the Concepts Manual and the Database Administrator's Guide

The time performance question
- I hear the results are 7, 8, 4, 16 and 5 Received on Sat May 17 2003 - 21:41:51 CDT