Re: OEM VNI-2015 after renaming WIN userid & updating credentials

From: Antoine BRUNEL <"Antoine>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 03:16:07 +0200

hi from Paris

and I strongly encourage you to open an iTAR with 1 priority, if your issue is about a production environnement....

however:
- I think it would interesting to delete all .q files from target node, then to delete/refresh node from EM console,
- with my Oracle support friends, you can ask for bug 1657797 (??? qui sait ????)

Cordialement