Re: OEM VNI-2015 after renaming WIN userid & updating credentials

From: <76434.1353_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 00:54:14 GMT

ric thans for your response

1- Yes the user was renamed and I checked the it stiull has the logon on batch rights
2- I haven't tried this but will do so but I had deleted all submitted jobs and resunbmitted the jobs from the job libary which caused the VNI-2015 problem
3- I can connect the to the OEM
4- I'm not sure how stupid this can sound ..... but I can hardly believe I haven't
5- I did search in Metalink for thisd prblem but Metalink does not come further then advice about the logon as batch jobs rights regards