Re: Oracle 9iAS + Redhat 9.0

From: Antoine BRUNEL <antoinebrunel/yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:58:36 +0200

hi from Paris

and you're right: RH 21 AS is nearly like RH 7.2, in terms of kernel-version, glibc, ....

Concerning 9iAS product, believe me: follow Oracle certification. I already tried to install 9ias on Debian 3.1, RH 8.0: this doesn't work at all.

For one time, follow the instructions: do this little kid, and don't ask any questions...

even the '/usr/bin' at the first place of $PATH is VERY important in order to get a successful installation on Linux.

Cordialement