Re: Oracle 8i an P4 Xeon

From: Antoine BRUNEL <antoinebrunel/yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:53:18 +0200

hi from Paris

this time it is true that you are facing some of the bugs dues to P4 intel CPU. just open an iTAR, this is a known bug (or do a search on http://metalink.oracle.com), there is a new JRE version available as a patch, in order to install 8i on P4 machines...

My opinion is that: windoze is not a issue, install linux instead on intel machines !!!!