Re: "pretty Oracle SQL" utility

From: Big30 <null_at_null.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 16:01:39 +0200

I use Formatter Plus quite extensively because it reduces the time I spend coding, and produces cleaner and less buggy results. This is especially true for queries with nested subqueries, as the tool deals with the indenting and lets me get on with programming. Also in a team environment it helps to enforce coding standards.

Yes, I could do all the formatting myself, but what's the point when I can have a tool to automate the task for me?