Re: Oracle for Solaris x86 reborn?

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 06:06:45 GMT

On Fri, 16 May 2003 16:51:42 -0400, John D Groenveld wrote:

Actually, I like open source things. With Slowaris, I depend on SUN. With Linux, I'm abe to switch vendors whenever I feel like it. For instance, I switched to SuSE when RH was playing dirty with a proprietary version of GCC and I switched back as soon as they've ceased and desisted doing so. As for the software availability, there is simply no comparison between Slowaris and Linux.

--
Mladen Gogala
Software is like sex, it is better when it is free.