Re: Rich Niemiec live at ODTUG!

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:01:46 -0700

Franklin wrote:

> "The World's Best Oracle Experts" at TUSC are getting ready for
> Oracle Development Tools Users Group 2003 June 22-26 at the Loews
> Miami Beach Hotel.
>
> TUSC is scheduled to deliver four presentations during the weeklong
> conference. Our sales and marketing staff will be there, as well. Be
> sure to stop by our booth in the exhibit hall and let us know of your
> latest technology needs and questions.
>
> For a short time, TUSC will be offering an opportunity to get a
> photo's of yourself with the world's best DBAs including Brad Brown,
> Mike Ault, Kevin Loney and of course, Rich Niemiec. Lucky contest
> winners will also recieve the award-winning TUSC poster, autographed
> by the TUSC team!
>
> For details, see our upcoming events:
>
> http://www.tusc.com/oracle/news/events.html
>
> --

This is marketing ... pure simple and unapologetic: It belongs in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

That you have been too rude to read and follow the rules for this group and post in the appropriate location says much to me. And as much as I would like to do so I will not be attending unless an apology is made for this posting.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu