Installing Oracle Lite on Linux

From: Eric <e_stogs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 May 2003 08:15:43 -0700

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can find an installation guide for installing Oracle9 Lite on Linux? On www.oracle.com there is only installation guide for Windows systems.

http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/lite/content.html

After unpacking files, I run file "./runInstaller" from command line. It requires to set ORACLE_HOME variable. I don't know what this should be.

After that I have to set another variable "DISPLAY". I don't know what to do with it either.

So, some kind of manual would be greetly needed.

Thanks Received on Fri May 16 2003 - 10:15:43 CDT