Re: Rich Niemiec live at ODTUG!

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:55:24 +1000

"Franklin" <member29243_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:2885532.1053056149_at_dbforums.com...

> "The World's Best Oracle Experts" at TUSC

I'm confused. Does this mean the world's best DBAs can only be found at TUSC? Or does it mean that TUSC has all the world's best DBAs? Or does it mean that TUSC only has the worlds best DBAs? Or does it mean nothing? Like I suspect?

> For a short time, TUSC will be offering an opportunity to get a
> photo's of yourself with the world's best DBAs including Brad Brown,
> Mike Ault, Kevin Loney and of course, Rich Niemiec. Lucky contest
> winners will also recieve the award-winning TUSC poster, autographed
> by the TUSC team!

Can you imagine? Me and the "world's best DBAs at TUSC" in the same photo? Now, THERE is a scary thought! The only thing worse would be if David Bowie made a cameo appearance...
LOL! BTW, no reflection on the products of this company. KLs book was actually quite a reasonable reference for V8, for the price.
Just in case any troll decides to pick on the above.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto