Re: Australian trip.

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:36:17 +0100

"Telemachus" <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net> wrote in message news:mM1xa.13573$pK2.18591_at_news.indigo.ie...
> Uhhhh... Nuno, I don't identify myself either....but I do post with the
> same ID every time.
> (and I've gotten blunt language from JL way back when I was a newbie )

I can't recall Jonathan ever using blunt language, though I have felt very stupid as a result of reading some of his posts. :(

> but I've met Niall Litchfield ... does that help ;-)

Not often. :(.

P.S. About a day after our conversation about CTAS and NOT NULL I decided that it was just the wrong type of question, but by then had lost the email address I'd written down for you.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA