Re: Rich Niemiec live at ODTUG!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:24:24 +0100

You seem to have got some somewhat sharp replies already which you *might* have avoided had you posted in .marketplace which would seem more appropriate for this ad.

In the meantime with the exception of Mike who does post here occasionally and Kevin who appears to have given up on us sometime in early 1999, perhaps some of the other "world's best DBAs" might consider sharing their expertise here once in a while.

Cheers

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA