Problem at database creation time

From: vincent <nospam_vteyssier_at_nerim.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:38:21 +0200

Hi,
After oracle 9i installation process, I ran dbca in order to build my first database on my system.
I designed all stuff and all ran ok except at finish time where the process stopped and I had a feed back on terminal. Here is the output :

[oracle_at_HomeMandrake bin]$ ./dbca
libclntsh.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory (libnjni9.so)

I have no idea to go on further despite my readings[oracle_at_HomeMandrake bin]$ ./dbca

Thank your for your help.
Vince Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 15:38:21 CDT