Re: Program delays (Pro*C)

From: Dilan <dilan_at_example.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 16:13:16 GMT

Hi,
I am starting to look at this from the Net8 side of things. I have found an article on Metalink (Note:73929.1) that comes close to describing a solution to my problem. But we are using tnsnames.ora file to establish our connections. So whatever these "bequeath" protocols are I hope we are not using them. Is there a way to confirm this?

thanks
dilan