Re: Oracle 9iAS using MS IIS instead of Apache

From: -caviar <nietgebruikendus_at_accessfourall.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:40:41 +0200

mwholli wrote:
> I am looking for information and procedures to configure O9iAS to use
> Microsoft IIS instead of Apache. I have read that this configuration
> is supported, but I have not found any details.

there is a plugin for iis (on the download page of 9ias). But then iis will redirect all requests on a configured path to the apache running on a configured host and port. So you can use iis as front-end for 9ias, but with a iisproxy plugin that redirects to the OHS (apache).

regards
henk meulekamp Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 10:40:41 CDT